Pages

Thursday, April 11, 2013

PLANS

Wow. So it has been a crazy long time since I've done any blogging. Which is weird cause I spend way to much time on the internet so you'd think I would've attempted to do something semi-useful or interesting.

I've got some plans.
Recently, every single door of everything I've ever wanted to accomplish in life has been shut in my face. And I have been devastated! Mourning my alternate life, I have been pathetic, moping around feeling sorry for myself. Now, this isn't one of those times where you say to the world, "I'm not going to take this lying down," and you pull yourself together and conquer your dreams. It is really soul destroying, feeling in your gut that you are meant for something, finally getting your head together figuring out what it is and then being pinned down and unable to move. And oh patience. I could be patience. But in this rarest of cases, patience is off the table. Unless we start talking miracles, patience isn't an option either.

So all that's left is new plans. They won't be the same. They won't fulfill me mentally or spiritually. But at this point they are all that's left. -- Man, am I a Debbie Downer today or what?! -- And who knows, maybe I have some hidden talent I don't know about and things will somehow magically work out. Plus, it's a bit of fun which I could really use.

New Plans
- Start blogging more. Out of almost nowhere, I've been getting loads of questions from people wanting to know about life living in England and how it compares to America. AND what's really surprising is that people actually want to hear what I think. Craziness! So I say, give the people what they want. Okay, I'm making it sound like a lot more people that it actually is but I'm still surprised by the actual number. I could write books on the subject, instead I think I'll just blog a little.
- Start making videos. Possibly connected to my blog but funnier. I've got a few good ideas so far. I'm only missing one ingredient, a computer. :/ So far I need £1200 for the one I want. And so far I have £0. Being unemployed makes this especially difficult but I'm working on it. You will be mine!
- Get a freaking job. Life is finally starting to cool down with the kids and with all my career dreams out the window, I'm willing to take anything because I am sick of being broke. And I need to pay for that very expensive computer I've got my eye on. Also, I'm a big fan of stuff. Oh how I miss stuff.
- Get super fit!
- Take a nap
- Do more crafty things. I've already ordered a bunch of stuff and I'm so excited. I may even be able to make a little money off of it.

I have more plans but I'm going to have to stop here because most of them require money, because most of them involve traveling of some kind.











No comments:

Post a Comment